Thursday, April 29, 2010

Final Thoughts and Wrap Up

As this draws to a close, I am thankful! Yes, mainly thankful it's over, but also thankful I was gently guided (forced) ;) into learning and exploring, "discovering" new things. I must say, I am proud of myself and feel like I have learned some things~many of which were long overdue and necessary, some of which were fun, and a few I don't care to experience again, but am happy to say I know a little about it.

I most enjoyed the blogging- not writing my own so much, but reading others by people who are much more creative than I am. I learned a lot of "personal" info that I thoroughly enjoyed and spent a few minutes even reading stranger's blogs from the "next blog" button. People fascinate me and what a cool way to observe they many wondeerful ways people express themselves.

If I had to do this again, I would prefer some discovery that involved other people working alongside me at least partially or at the beginning. I felt really scared at first and there was a huge learning curve that I had to overcome. Now that I have done this, I would be up for more discovery- maybe one chunk at a time rather than all at once.

1 comment:

  1. Awww....you don't give yourself enough credit! And, you did have friends beside you all the way....your fellow librarians would have jumped at the chance to help, if you would have let them!!!

    Seriously, the blog looks great and I love your thoughts as you've wrapped up. And, I appreciate the "gently guided" comment!

    ~kiera

    ReplyDelete